This book provides a concise overview of the complete field of paediatrics.
Divided into two sections, the first part discusses history taking and physical examination, signs and symptoms, outpatients, fluid replacement, examination of newborns and more.
The second section covers subspecialties within the field of paediatrics, describing diagnosis and treatment of disorders in each system of the body, from metabolic and respiratory conditions to gastrointestinal, haematological and cardiac problems.
Written by a recognised, Texas-based specialist, this practical guide includes tables summarising differential diagnoses and management. Each chapter features a ‘key points’ section to assist learning.
- Concise overview of field of paediatrics
- Divided into two sections covering general paediatric practice and subspecialties
- Each chapter includes ‘key points section and tables summarising differential diagnoses
- Authored by recognised, Texas-based expert
1. General Pediatric Practice
2 . Pediatric Subspecialties
Sanja Kupesic Plavsic MD PhD
Associate Dean for Faculty Development, Director of Centre for Advanced Teaching and Assessment in Clinical Simulation (ATACS), Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paul L Foster School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Centre, El Paso, Texas, USA
- General Pediatric Practice 2. Pediatric Subspecialties Index