This book is a concise guide to soft tissue and bone pathology. Presented in a multiple choice question format, the text is a study tool for trainees to test their knowledge on the pathology oftumours and tumour-like conditions in the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues.
Topics covered are those that commonly arise in examinations and in daily practice. Images have been carefully selected to challenge trainees and help them prepare for exams.
Written by recognised experts in pathology from Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale University School of Medicine, this practical guide is enhanced by nearly 300 clinical photographs and illustrations.
- Concise guide to soft tissue and bone pathology for trainees
- Presented in multiple choice format to assist revision
- Topics covered are common in daily practice and examinations
- Recognised author team from Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale University School of Medicine
1. Monotonous Spindle Cell Lesions: Benign, Malignant and Pseudosarcomatous 2. Pleomorphic Lesions 3. Benign Entities 4. Lesions with a Prominent Vascular Component 5. Lesions with a Prominent Myxoid Component 6. Lesions with Epithelioid cells or Abundant Vacuolated/Amphophilic/Eosinophilic Cytoplasm 7. Lytic and Cystic Lesions of Bones and Joints 8. Small Round Blue Cell Tumors 9. Joint and Bone Lesions with Giant Cells 10. Lesions Forming Bone and Cartilage
Agedi Boto MD PhD
Clinical Fellow, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, USA
Jose Costa MD
Professor of Pathology and Medicine (Oncology) and Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, USA