Fully revised, this second edition presents trainees with the latest guidance on preparation for OSCE examinations. Comprised of fourteen chapters, the book covers all the key learning points and provides an understanding of the basic concepts behind the OSCE and advice on appropriate response.
The new edition includes many new cases and covers numerous topics including genetics, neurology, drugs and vaccines, neonatology, cardiovascular system, endocrinology and much more.
Enhanced by nearly 240 clinical photographs and illustrations, the book also includes multiple choice questions to help students prepare for MRCPCH and US Specialty Board examinations.
- Fully revised, new edition providing guidance on preparation for OSCE examinations
- Includes multiple choice questions to help revision for MRCPCH and US Specialty Board exams
- Enhanced by nearly 240 clinical photographs and illustrations
- Previous edition (9789350251553) published in 2010
RG Holla MD DM
Head of Neonatology
Vivek Jain MBBS MRCPCH
Manish Mittal DCH DNB
Senior Registrar, Paediatrics and Neonatology
All at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, India
- Connective Tissue
- Counselling, History and Examination
- Drugs and Vaccines
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hematology, Oncology
- NALS, PALS
- Community Medicine
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Growth, Development and Nutrition
- Renal System