This book is a concise guide to the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions.
Divided into 26 chapters, each with at least two case studies, topics include both rare and more common disorders.
Each case guides clinicians step by step through theory, clinical examination, differential diagnosis and management.
Each chapter concludes with tips or editorial comments to illustrate key learning points.
Full colour clinical photographs enhance the detailed text.
- Concise guide to diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions
- Covers both rare and more common disorders
- Each topic includes at least two case studies guiding readers through process of diagnosis based on logical thinking
- Chapters include tips and editorial comments to enhance learning
Ranjan C Raval MD
Professor and Head of Dermatology, Smt. NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Photoexposed Papules and Plaques of Sarcoidosis: How I Treat
- Alopecia Totalis and Systemic Amyloidosis
- Disseminated Histoplasmosis in a Patient of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Rare Case Report
Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
- Eternal Student in Dermatology
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Tips and Tricks in the Practice of Clinical Dermatology
- Diffuse Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Mimicking Pemphigus
- Knowing Your Customer in Dermatology Practice
- Hypnosis in Dermatology
- Persistence and Patience
- Verruca Plana Treated with Oral Acitretin
- Case Reports on Methotrexate Toxicity
Neglected Nevi: A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- AIDS Cholangiopathy
CD4 and Viral Load Discordance
VZV Encephalitis with IRIS in PML
- Trichofolliculoma Presenting as Verrucous Growth
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Rare Case Reports
- Guidelines in Dermatology
Epidermo Dysplasia Verruciformis
- Leprosy Mimmicking as Psoriasis
- My Experience with Clinical Dermatology
Resistant Tinea Corporis Infection
Eczematous Reaction to BCG Vaccination
- Interesting Case Reports
- Counselling and Peer Discussion: An Additional Intervention in PemphigusVulgaris!
- An interesting Case of Necrobiosis Lipodica Diabeticorum and Trichotillomania: Tips and Tricks
- Thorough Clinical Examination is the Key to Diagnosis
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Conundrums in a Case of Pemphigus Vulgaris