This book provides a collection of articles from various peer reviewed journals published between November 2014 and 2015.
99 abstracts cover trials and research studies with emphasis on clinical aspects and patient care in day to day practice. Each article is critically reviewed and appraised by the author. Current hot topics are included to ensure clinicians are fully up to date with the latest developments in the field.
The book is illustrated with figures and tables and each topic includes detailed references for further reading.
- Collection of recent articles from various peer reviewed journals
- 99 abstracts, each critically reviewed and appraised by author
- Abstracts cover trials and research studies with emphasis on patient care
Dev B Pahlajani MD FACC FSCAI FISE
Chief of Interventional Cardiology, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Akshay Mehta MD DM
Consultant Cardiologist, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- STEMI (ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction)
- Non-STEMI—Acute Coronary Syndrome (NSTEMI—ACS)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease