1. Ultrasound: Principles and Applications
2. Pelvic Assessment: Examination Technique and Normal Anatomy
3. Uterine Fibroids, Adenomyosis, and Congenital Uterine Anomalies
4. Assessment of Uterine Cavity
5. Evaluation of Tubes
6. Assessment of Ovarian Reserve
7. Ovarian Pathology
8. Pelvic Endometriosis and Adnexal Pathologies
9. Ultrasound Monitoring of Natural and Stimulated Cycles
10. Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Assisted Reproduction
11. Assessing Complications of Assisted Reproduction Treatment
12. Application of Ultrasound in Evaluation of Male Infertility
13. Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Subfertility
The second edition of this comprehensive reference provides practitioners with the latest advances in the use of ultrasound for diagnosis and management of subfertility.
Divided into thirteen chapters, the book begins with an introduction to the principles and applications of ultrasound, and examination techniques and in pelvic assessment.
The next sections cover the use of ultrasound for the diagnosis of different gynaecological conditions that may affect fertility, followed by ultrasound-guided procedures in assisted reproduction and potential complications.
The text concludes with chapters on ultrasound in male infertility, and three-dimensional ultrasound in subfertility.
Edited by recognised experts in the field, the text is further enhanced by more than 400 ultrasound images and is accompanied by an interactive DVD ROM providing video clips for each clinical scenario described in the book.
- Second edition presenting latest advances in use of ultrasound in subfertility
- Includes DVD ROM of video clips demonstrating clinical scenarios
- Internationally recognised editor team
- Previous edition (9789351520108) published in 2014
K Jayaprakasan MD DNB MRCOG PhD
Subspecialist and Honorary Associate Professor Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Consultant Gynaecologist, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby; University of Nottingham, UK
Sonal Panchal MD
Consultant Radiologist, Dr Nagori’s Institute for Infertility and IVF Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India; Professor, Dubrovnik International University, Croatia