1. Orthopedic Anatomy: Knee Joint
2. Digital Planning for Total Knee Replacement
3. Total Knee Replacement
4. Navigation and its Interpretation
5. Computer Navigation Joint Replacement
CD ROM Contents
1. Knee Exposure
2. Tibial Cut
3. Dynamic Assessment
4. Femur Planning
5. Distal Femur Cut
6. Four in One Jig
7. Osteophytes Removal
8. Dynamic Assessment with Trial Components
9. Tibial Preparation
10. Implantation Tibia
11. Implantation Femur
This book is a concise guide to the role of computer assisted surgery (CAS) in total knee replacement for orthopaedic surgeons.
Divided into five sections, the text begins with an explanation of knee anatomy, followed by discussion on digital planning for total knee replacement.
The next chapters cover the various approaches to the knee joint based on individual disorders, and describes the importance of accurate navigation and how to interpret information provided by the computer during surgery.
Authored by recognised experts in the field, the book is accompanied by a CD ROM demonstrating techniques, as well as nearly 100 clinical and radiological images.
- Concise guide to role of computer assisted surgery (CAS) in total knee replacement
- Clear explanation of importance of accurate navigation and interpretation of information provided by the computer
- Internationally recognised author team
- Includes CD ROM demonstrating surgical techniques
Head of Department, Asklepios Clinic, Schwandorf, Germany; Medical Board Member Orthopaedic Surgery of Asklepios, Adjacent Professor, University of New York, USA
Apurv Mehra MBBS MAMC MS ORTHO DNB ORTHO DIP SICOT
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Computer Navigation Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy Surgeon, Delhi, India