1. Fibroids and Infertility: Evidence Based Approach to Management
2. Management Options for Endometrioma associated with Infertility
3. Pelvic Extra Ovarian Endometriosis: Diagnosis and Management in the Infertile Patient
4. Adenomyosis and Infertility: What are the Options?
5. Genital TB: Scientific Approach to an Age-old Disease
6. Hydrosalpinx and ART
7. A Silent Disease: PID and its Consequences
8. The Patient with Congenital Uterine Anomalies
9. Intrauterine Pathologies: Evaluation and Treatment for Improving ART Outcomes
10. Gynecological Cancer and Fertility: The Way Forward
Part of the recognised Infertility Management Series, this handbook is a complete guide to fertility-related abnormalities of the pelvis.
Divided into ten sections, the book covers numerous abnormalities, including fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, genital tuberculosis, and other disorders know to have a detrimental effect on the outcome of assisted reproductive treatment.
The text concludes with discussion on gynaecological cancer and fertility preservation options.
Edited by recognised experts in the field, led by Madrid-based Juan A Garcia-Velasco, the book is further enhanced by clinical photographs, diagrams and tables.
Other titles in the series include: Investigating Infertility, Intrauterine Insemination, Practical Management of Male Infertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and Ovarian Stimulation.
- Part of Infertility Management Series providing complete guide to fertility-related pelvic abnormalities
- Includes discussion on gynaecological cancer and fertility preservation
- Edited by recognised team of experts in reproductive medicine
- Features clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
Juan A Garcia-Velasco MD PhD
Director, IVI Madrid; Associate Professor, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Madrid University, Spain
Manish Banker MD
Infertility Specialist, Director, Nova IVI Fertility; Director, Pulse Women’s Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Sneha Sathe MS Masters Certificate Reproductive Medicine and IVF, UK
Consultant Reproductive Medicine, Nova IVI Fertility Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ritu Hinduja MD Masters Certificate Reproductive Medicine and IVF, UK
Diploma in Reproductive Medicine, Germany Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Consultant Reproductive Medicine, Nova IVI Fertility, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India