In this third edition, besides updating the manuscript, here and there, small sections have been added on acupressure and yoga and the role of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections as the introductory knowledge.
- A unison of the o+rthopedician’s value, mission, and dedication
- Deals with the art of injection techniques into joint and other tissues accurately and precisely
- Illustrations clear the clouds of doubts which hover the doctor before adapting to this technique
- Adds topics on acupressure and yoga and the role of platelet-rich plasma ((PRP) injections
- Incorporates the uses of methylprednisolone acetate which has been replaced to hydrocortisone acetate and now it also advises the adaption of hyaluronic acid
- Develops skill to find an on-the-spot remedy for the patients who have been suffering from orthopaedic pain
- A perennial source of inspiration for those who wish to be successful in their respective profession
- Useful for the students of orthopaedics, interns, general surgeons, rheumatologists, acupuncture specialists and general practitioners.
Principles of Intra-articular and Allied Injections
How Frequently to Inject Conticosteroid?
How to Inject?
Indications of Corticosteroid Injection
Contraindications for Local Corticosteroid Therapy
Intra-articular Hyaluronic Acid
Ankle Joint and Foot
Spine, Peripheral Nerves, Sacro-iliac Joint
Joints around the Clavicle
Complications of Intra-articular Injections
Role of Botulinum Toxin Type A Injection in Spasticity and Other Indications
Reiki and Yoga