Ultrasound is the modality of choice for assessment of the growing pregnancy and also for diagnosis of fetal anomalies. There is a wide variety of congenital fetal anomalies, involving the different systems of the fetal body. This book discusses the diagnostic ultrasound features of all major and common anomalies, their prognosis andmanagement strategies, with tips for close differential diagnosis also.This is a compact, precise and to-the-point book on ultrasound features of congenital fetal anomalies. Contribution from the masters and most experienced ultrasound specialists for the book makes this a "must-have ready reckoner" for the obstetric ultrasound practitioners.
- This book is designed to lead the path from ultrasound findings to precise diagnosis of congenital fetal anomalies.
- It describes the correct method of assessment of each fetal part both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Role of all ultrasound modalities (B mode, Doppler, 3D and 3D power Doppler) are discussed.
- For all pathologies, an overview of therapeutic guidelines and counselling tips are also provided.
- Contribution from masters and most experienced ultrasound specialists.
- Must-have ready reckoner for obstetricians and radiologists for ultrasound diagnosis of congenital fetal abnormalities.