Most of the images in this manual are recorded with XR Optovue OCT, using AngioVue software, an instrument both reliable and easy to use. The Angio-analytic quantitative software gives a fast and easy measurement of the dropout areas and the vascular density. Monitoring ocular diseases is simplified and more precise.
Illustrated with drawings, outlines, structural and functional OCT figures, this handbook intends to teach OCTA interpretation for routine everyday use, documenting and diagnosing retinal pathologies. Simplified outlines and flowcharts are provided to facilitate interpretation of morphological alterations, and many tables offer guidance through the difficult diagnoses.
• A brief and compact handbook
• Illustrates logical and simple method of analysis and interpretation of OCT angiography imaging
• States clearly the easy steps required to reach a diagnosis
• Deals the topics with the help of illustrations, drawings and structural and functional OCT figures
• Records most of the images with Optovue AngioVue OCT, an instrument both reliable and easy to use
• Intends to teach OCT angiography interpretation and supports ophthalmologists in their everyday routine works.