This book has comprehensive chapters on importance of history taking and clinical examination of otorhinolaryngology that will help the student imbibe the basics of ENT. The important topics for practical aspects of the undergraduate curriculum have been adequately dealt with in this book. Practical topics likedifferent foramina of skull base, applied anatomy of skull bones, technique and intricacies in cranial nerve examination, audiology, calorimetry and study of X-rays relevant to ENT have been properly highlighted.
- This book is truly practical, unique, and to the point
- An excellent resource for the undergraduate medial students commencing his/ her ward posting and practical instruction in otolaryngology
- A good refresher prior to the examination
- The book would also serve as a useful resource for postgraduate students to reappraise them of the “must know” facts of the subject, especially so with regard to the sections on X-rays, operations, audiology, osteology, instrument, and FAQs
- A very comprehensive synopsis of basic otolaryngology
- The book elegantly captures the essence of ENT.