The book discusses practical application of anesthesia in a wide spectrum of minor to major surgical interventions and is a comprehensive resource for all the clinical matters that one may encounter either in examinations or in clinical settings. Technology has made life simpler for anesthesiologists and safer for patients. Chapters dealing with technological interface are equally informative.
- A comprehensive review book on anesthesia
- Provides a fully revised and updated text as per the latest evidence of the management of various cases as well as the new guidelines
- Presents the text in an easy-to-follow question-answer format
- Thoroughly discusses the equipment and table viva topics, such as arterial blood gases (ABGs), electrocardiograms (ECGs), pulmonary
- Function tests (pFTs), cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET), etc. normally encountered in the examination
- Includes all the complicated cases and the entire range of anesthesia equipment
- Contains new chapters on Management of Acute Postoperative Pain, Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing and Video Laryngoscopes