World Clinics: Obstetrics & Gynecology - Ovulation Induction, Volume 4,
Number 2 is the latest issue in the World Clinics: Obstetrics & Gynecology
series. Other topics in the series include endometriosis, recurrent miscarriage,
contraception, postpartum haemorrhage, preterm labour, and perimenopausal health.
This issue begins with detailed discussion on ovarian physiology and clinical manipulation. Subsequent topics include ovulation induction in anovulatory women, controlled ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination. Other articles cover ovulation trigger regimes and the complications of ovulation induction.
Each article is followed by comment from the editors, including guest editor Professor Richard Fleming from the Glasgow Centre for Reproductive Medicine, UK, highlighting important aspects of each topic. Enhanced by full colour illustrations and images throughout, World Clinics: Obstetrics & Gynecology - Ovulation Induction, Volume 4, Number 2 is an essential update for all obstetricians and gynaecologists and trainees.
- Latest issue in the World Clinics: Obstetrics & Gynecologyseries
- Other topics in series: endometriosis, recurrent miscarriage, contraception, postpartum haemorrhage, preterm labour, perimenopausal health
- Article topics include intrauterine insemination, ovulation trigger regimens, and complications of ovulation induction
- Full colour images and illustrations throughout
• Editorial • Abbreviations • Ovarian Physiology and Clinical Manipulation • Ovulation Induction in Anovulatory Women: A Stepwise Approach • Oral Ovulogens: Current Global Scenario • Controlled Ovarian Stimulation and Intrauterine Insemination • Choice of Gonadotropin: Which Preparation and When to Use? • Blockade of Premature Luteinization • Adjuvants to Ovulation Induction: Current Evidence • Individualizing Ovarian Stimulation Regimens for In Vitro Fertilization • Monitoring of Ovulation Induction • Ovulation Trigger Regimes • Luteal Support Following Ovulation Induction • Complications of Ovulation Induction • Ovarian Stimulation Protocols for Fertility Preservation.
Mala Arora (Editor-in-Chief) FRCOG (UK) FICOG FICMCH
Director, Noble IVF Centre, Faridabad, Haryana, India, Consultant, Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, India
Richard Fleming (Guest Editors) BSc PhD
Professor and Director, Glasgow Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Padma Rekha Jirge MRCOG FICOG
Scientific Director, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Sushrut Assisted, Conception Clinic and Shreyas Hospital, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India