This book is a concise guide to the prevention and management of cirrhosis of the liver.
Divided into four sections, the book begins with an overview of the condition, followed by detailed discussion on the different levels of prevention, both major and minor.
The third section examines aetiologies and their prevention and the final chapter covers fibrosis (scarring) reversal.
This practical guide provides clinicians and trainees with evidence-based direction on the diagnosis, treatment and management of cirrhosis and its many complications.
- Concise guide to prevention and management of liver cirrhosis
- Provides detail on different levels of prevention
- Covers fibrosis (scarring) reversal
- Offers evidence-based direction on diagnosis, treatment and management of cirrhosis and its complications
- Cirrhosis of Liver
- Levels of Prevention
- Etiologies and Their Prevention
- Reversing of Fibrosis
Sharad C Shah MD MRCP RCPS MRCP FSCG
Honorary Gastroenterologist, Jaslok, Breach Candy and Saifee Hospitals; Honorary Consultant, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Prasanna S Shah MD DNB
Consultant Gastroenterologist, Jaslok, Breach Candy, Saifee Hospital and BD Petit Parsee General Hsopital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Khyati P Shah MBBS
Physician and Medical Research Officer, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India