The new edition of this manual provides radiologists with the latest advances in ultrasonography.
Beginning with basic principles of ultrasound and instruments, the following sections discuss the imaging of different soft tissues including the liver, gallbladder and biliary tract, pancreas, spleen, gastrointestinal system, reproductive tract and more. Images are correlated with organ specific disorders. The final chapter covers assessment of foetal wellbeing.
This third edition has been thoroughly revised and includes new chapters on basic sonography of soft tissue and infertility. The comprehensive text is enhanced by nearly 300 illustrations to assist learning.
- Third edition, providing latest advances in ultrasonography
- Fully revised with new chapters on basic sonography of soft tissue and infertility
- Correlates images with organ specific disorders
- Previous edition published in 2002
1. Basic Principles of Ultrasound 2. Ultrasound Instruments 3. Real-time Ultrasound 4. Introduction to Abdominal Scanning 5. Sonography of Soft Tissues 6. Hepatic Sonography 7. Gallbladder and BiliaryTract 8. Pancreas 9. Abdominal Aorta 10. Spleen 11. Urinary System 12. Adrenal Ultrasonography 13. Ultrasound: Prostate 14. Abdominal Sonography 15. Ultrasonography of the Scrotum 16.Ultrasonography of the Thyroid 17. Breast 18. Pelvic Ultrasonography 19. Infertility 20. Obstetrics 21. Placenta 22. Amniotic Fluid 23. Assessment of Fetal Wellbeing Appendix (Fetal Growth) Index
GS Garkal MBBS DMRD MD
Consultant Radiologist, Janta X-ray Clinic Laboratory Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, India