Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Anatomy is the latest edition of this comprehensive,
illustrated, three volume guide to human anatomy. This edition includes fully
revised and updated content, with current clinical advances.
- The second volume covers the anatomy of the thorax, abdomen and pelvis.
This new edition of Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Anatomy is enhanced by over 900 full colour images and illustrations across its three volumes. Other improvements include frequently asked questions at the beginning of every chapter, and dissections new to this edition highlighted in red throughout the books. Brand new clinical correlations with full explanations have been highlighted in orange and other colour coded information boxes are included throughout. Each chapter ends with MCQs and questions based on clinical cases to improve clinical problem solving.
This extensive yet practical textbook is invaluable for medical undergraduates and general physicians wishing to update their knowledge of anatomy.
• 2nd volume of three volume guide to human anatomy
• Previous edition published August 2011 (9789350253823)
• Over 900 full colour images and illustrations throughout
• Highlighted boxes for new dissections and clinical correlations
• FAQs and MCQS at start and end of every chapter
Director & Professor, Institute of Anatomy, Madras Medical College, Chennai