World Clinics: Obstetrics and Gynecology - Perimenopausal Health, Volume 4,
Number 1 is the latest issue in the World Clinics: Obstetrics and Gynecology
series. Other topics in the series include endometriosis, recurrent miscarriage,
contraception, postpartum haemorrhage, and preterm labour.
This issue begins with a discussion on the endocrinology and symptomatology of perimenopausal women. This is followed by chapters on various associated problems including abnormal uterine bleeding, mental health, and pelvic floor and bladder dysfunction.
Further chapters cover important topics such as screening for breast cancer, sexual health and lifestyle. This issue also reviews supplements for healthy ageing.
Enhanced by images and illustrations throughout, World Clinics: Obstetrics and Gynecology - Perimenopausal Health, Volume 4, Number 1 is an essential update for obstetricians, gynaecologists and trainees.
- Latest issue in the World Clinics: Obstetrics & Gynecologyseries
- Other topics in the series include endometriosis, recurrent miscarriage, contraception, postpartum haemorrhage and preterm labour
- Discussion on various menopausal problems and review of lifestyle changes and healthy ageing supplements
- 30 images and illustrations
1. Editorial 2. Abbreviations 3. Perimenopausal Health: Clinical Endocrinology and Symptomatology 4. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 5. Mental Health 6. Pelvic Floor and Bladder Dysfunction 7. Fertility in Perimenopausal Women 8. Screening for Metabolic and Bone Health 9. Gonadal Health and Screening 10. Screening for Breast Cancer: Global Scenario and 11. Indian Perspective 12. Sexual Health 13. Menopausal Hormone Therapy 14. Lifestyle Modification and Antiageing Supplements
Mala Arora (Editor-in-Chief) FRCOG (UK) FICOG FICMCH
Director, Noble IVF Centre, Faridabad, Haryana, India, Consultant, Fortis La Femme, New Delhi, India
Jyothi Unni (Guest Editor) FRCOG
Head of Department, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Jehangir Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra, India