World Clinics - Dermatology: Psoriasis, Volume 2, Number 1 is the latest issue
in the World Clinics – Dermatology series. The book provides information
on therapeutic options for psoriasis.
Divided into fourteen chapters, this book begins with epidemiology and discussion on the biology and pathology of psoriasis. Subsequent chapters cover topics including psoriasis in children, quality of life for psoriasis sufferers, nail and hair in psoriasis, and a review of current treatment options.
Important treatment options such as phototherapy, topical therapy, and rotational and combination therapy have been covered in separate chapters. Biological therapies are also included, offering insight into future therapeutic options for psoriasis.
With full colour images and illustrations throughout, and extensive information on current treatment, this volume of World Clinics – Dermatology: Psoriasis is an essential update for dermatologists.
• Discussion on current developments in the treatment of psoriasis
• Latest issue in the World Clinics – Dermatology series
• Series also includes volumes on Acne
• Colour images and illustrations throughout
1. Editorial 2. Abbreviations 3. Psoriasis: Epidemiology 4. Basic Biology and Pathology of Psoriasis 5. Psoriasis in Children: An Indian Perspective 6. Psoriasis at the Origin of the Patient-based Medicine 7. Psoriasis and Metabolic Syndrome: An Indian Perspective 8. Quality of Life Index in Psoriasis: Indian Perspective 9. Nails and Hair Involvement in Psoriasis 10. Biologics in Psoriasis 11. Phototherapy for Psoriasis 12. Topical Therapy for Psoriasis: A Review of Current 13. Treatment Options 14. Rotational and Combination Therapy in Psoriasis
Neena Khanna MD (Editor-in-Chief)
Professor, Department of Dermatology and Venereology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
AS Kumar MD (Guest Editor)
Professor and Head, Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Deccan, College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana, India