The fourth volume of Recent Advances in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery is a collaboration between two leading Otolaryngologists from the US and Switzerland, with contributions from numerous experts in the field.
The book is designed to meet the needs of the busy practicing clinician, detailing the latest developments in the field of Otolaryngology. This volume consists of nineteen chapters, covering all the subspecialties of Otolaryngology, including current surgical techniques, diagnostic tests, imaging technology, and prosthetics. Chapters on new techniques covered in this volume include Facial Transplantation, Minimally Invasive Therapy for the Aging Face, Advances in Craniofacial Surgery, Surgical Rehabilitation of the Paralyzed Face, Cochlear Implantation for Single Sided Deafness and Robotic Surgery in Head and Neck Cancer.
Due to its rapid publication cycle, the content is current, topical, and immediately relevant to the clinician. The latest volume of Recent Advances in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgeryis an invaluable resource for training otolaryngologists, ENT consultants and research scientists.
- New volume presenting latest developments in head and neck surgery
- Edited by recognised ENT specialists from the US and Switzerland
- Clear colour artwork conveys new concepts and surgical approaches
- Previous volume published in April 2014
1. Face Transplantation
2. Minimally Invasive Therapy for the Aging Face
3. Advances in Craniofacial Surgery
4. Microtia Repair
5. Internal Valve Surgery
6. Contemorary Management of Bells Palsy
7. Advances Facial Nerve Testing In and Out of the Operating Room
8. Surgical Rehabilitation of the Paralyzed Face
9. Management of the Troublesome Mastoid Cavity
10. Cochlear Implantation for Single Sided Deafness
11. Advances in Ossicular Reconstruction
12. Contemporary Management of Thyroid Cancer
13. Robotic Surgery in Head and Neck Cancer
14. Objective diagnostic tools in Rhinology
15. Update in allergic aspects in ORL
16. Role of Topical Sinonasal Irrigation in Sinus Disease
17. Treatment of Inverted Pailloma
18. Chronic Cough: What's New?
19. Advances in Sepsis
Anil K Lalwani MD
Professor and Vice-Chair for Research, Director, Division of Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery, Director, Columbia Cochlear Implant Centre
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, USA
Markus HF Pfister MD
Associate Professor of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, Affiliated with Klinik St Anna, Lucerne, Hirslanden Group, NO Sarnen, Switzerland
Kantonsspital Obwalden, Sarnen and Swissana Clinic, Meggen, Switzerland