Sataloff's Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery
– Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeryis part of a multi-volume textbook
covering basic and clinical science across the entire field of otolaryngology.
Volumes in the set include; otology, neurotology and skull-based surgery; rhinology, allergy and immunology; laryngology; head and neck surgery; and paediatric otolaryngology. The full set is enhanced by over 5000 full colour images and illustrations, spanning nearly 6000 pages, complete with a comprehensive index on DVD.
Edited by Robert T Sataloff from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, this volume includes contributions from internationally recognised experts in otolaryngology, ensuring authoritative content throughout. Sataloff's Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery – Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is an indispensable, in-depth guide to the field for all otolaryngology practitioners.
• Textbook of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, part of six-volume set covering the entire field of otolaryngology
• Volumes include otology/neurotology, rhinology, laryngology, head and neck surgery, and paediatric otolaryngology
• Over 5000 full colour images and illustrations across six volumes
• Edited by Robert T Sataloff, with contributions from internationally recognised otolaryngology experts
• Skin Anatomy & Physiology • Wound Healing • Soft Tissue Instruments and Sutures • Physiology of Skin Grafts and Local Flaps • Principles and Techniques of Scar Management • Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars • Stem Cells and Dermal Matrices in Facial Plastic Surgery • Lasers in Facial Plastic Surgery • Photographic Standards in Facial Plastic Surgery • Aesthetic Facial Analysis • Ethnic Nuances in Facial Plastic Surgery • Anesthesia for the Facial Plastic Surgery Patient • Brow Lift • Cosmetic Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty • Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty and Lateral Canthoplasty • Repair of Eyelid Ptosis • Aesthetic Surgery of the Midface • Goals, Techniques and Nuances of Rhytidectomy • Art and Craft of Otoplasty • Facial Contouring with Implants • Lipocontouring • Soft Tissue Fillers and Neuromodulators • Lip Aesthetics and Enhancement • Skin Resurfacing and Chemical Peels • Ablative and Non- Ablative Skin Rejuvenation • Hair Restoration for the Otolaryngologist • Aesthetic Analysis of the Rhinoplasty Patient • Nasal Anatomy • Principles of Rhinoplasty • Modification of the Bony Nasal Vault • Modification of the Middle Nasal Vault • Surgery of the Nasal Tip • Revision Rhinoplasty • Management of the Twisted Nose • Nasal Valve Reconstruction • Cleft Lip Rhinoplasty • Prevention and Management of Complications in Rhinoplasty • Nasal Septal Perforations • Diagnosis of Cutaneous Lesions • Local Management of Cutaneous Malignancies • Skin Grafts and Local Flaps in Facial Plastic Surgery • Nasal Reconstruction • Reconstruction of Large Cheek Defects • Reconstruction of the Auricle • Forehead Reconstruction • Reconstruction of Periorbital Defects • Lip Reconstruction • Tissue Expanders in the Head and Neck • Principles of Orthognathic Surgery • Congenital Anomalies of the Ear • Management of Chronic Facial Nerve Paralysiss • Management of Acute Facial Soft Tissue Injuries • Principles and Practice of Craniofacial Bone Healing • Diagnosis And Management Of Frontal And Periorbital Facial Bone Fractures • Maxillary and Mandibular Fractures • Pediatric Facial Trauma
Robert T Sataloff
MD, DMA, FACS
Professor and Chairman
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and
Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Academic Specialties
Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Anthony P Sclafani MD FACS
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
Professor, Department of Otolaryngology
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, New York, USA
Center for Facial Plastic Surgery
Chappaqua, New York, USA