Sataloff's Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery
- Laryngology is part of a multi-volume textbook covering basic and clinical
science across the entire field of otolaryngology.
Volumes in the set include; otology, neurotology and skull-based surgery; rhinology, allergy and immunology; facial plastic and reconstructive surgery; head and neck surgery; and paediatric otolaryngology. The full set is enhanced by over 5000 full colour images and illustrations, spanning nearly 6000 pages, complete with a comprehensive index on DVD.
Edited by Robert T Sataloff from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, this volume includes contributions from internationally recognised experts in otolaryngology, ensuring authoritative content throughout. Sataloff's Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery – Laryngology is an indispensable, in-depth guide to the field for all otolaryngology practitioners.
• Textbook of laryngology, part of six-volume set covering the entire field of otolaryngology
• Volumes include otology/neurotology, rhinology, plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, and paediatric otolaryngology
• Over 5000 full colour images and illustrations across six volumes
• Edited by Robert T Sataloff, with contributions from internationally recognised otolaryngology experts
Section 1: Anatomy and Physiology Section 2: Evaluation of the Voice and Larynx Section 3: General Principles of Treatment Section 4: Voice Disorders Section 5: Benign Lesions and Masses of the Larynx Section 6: Vocal Fold Paralysis/Paresis Section 7: Airway Obstruction and Stenosis Section 8: Premalignant and Early Laryngeal Cancers Section 9: Office Laryngeal Surgery Section 10: Voice Practice and New Innovations
Robert T Sataloff
MD, DMA, FACS
Professor and Chairman
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and
Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Academic Specialties
Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Michael S Benninger MD
Chairman, Head and Neck Institute
The Cleveland Clinic
Professor of Surgery
Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, Ohio, USA