Sataloff's Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery
- Otology/Neurotology/Skull Base Surgery is part of a multi-volume textbook
covering basic and clinical science across the entire field of otolaryngology.
Other volumes in the set include; Rhinology/Allergy and Immunology; Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Laryngology; Head and Neck Surgery; and Pediatric Otolaryngology. The full set is enhanced by over 5000 full colour images and illustrations, spanning nearly 6000 pages, complete with a comprehensive index on DVD. Each volume is available individually or as part of the complete set (9789351527459).
Series edited by Robert T Sataloff from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, this volume includes contributions from internationally recognised experts in otolaryngology, ensuring authoritative content throughout. Sataloff's Comprehensive
Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery – Otology/Neurotology/Skull Base Surgery is an indispensable, in-depth guide to the field for all otolaryngology practitioners.
- Textbook of Otology/Neurotology/Skull Base Surgery, part of six-volume set overing the entire field of otolaryngology
- Other volumes include Rhinology/Allergy and Immunology, Plastic Facial and Reconstructive Surgery, Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Over 5000 full colour images and illustrations across six volumes
- Series edited by Robert T Sataloff and volume edited by Anil K Lalwani, with contributions from internationally recognised otolaryngology experts
1. Anatomy and Physiology of the Auditory System 2. Evaluation of Auditory Function 3. Middle Ear Mechanics in Normal Hearing, in Diseased Ears, and in Hearing Reconstruction 4. Anatomy and Physiology of the Vestibular System 5. Evaluation of Vestibular Disorders 6. Anatomy and Physiology of the Eustachian Tube 7. Radiology of the Temporal Bone 8. Diseases of the External Ear 9. Malignant Tumors of the Temporal Bone 10. Non-Squamous Cell Carcinoma Tumors of the Temporal Bone 11. Cholesteatoma 12. Tympanoplasty and Ossiculoplasty 13. Complications of Temporal Bone Infection 14. Otosclerosis 15. Tumors of the Middle Ear 16. Sensorineural Hearing Loss 17. Presbycusis 18. Occupational Hearing Loss 19. Ototoxicity 20. Tinnitus
Robert T Sataloff
MD, DMA, FACS
Professor and Chairman
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Academic Specialties, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Anil K Lalwani MD
Professor and Vice Chair for Research
Director, Division of Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery; Director, Columbia Cochlear Implant Program, Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, USA