This book is a concise guide to the use of crowns in paediatric dentistry. Beginning with an introduction to the theoretical and clinical aspects of crown placement, the following section discusses different types of crowns used for children.
Each crown type is explained by indication, special features, availability, price and clinical procedures. Both conventional and newer anterior and posterior crowns are covered.
The final chapters examine restoration of destructed primary teeth, and management of complications with crowns. Numerous flow charts and tables are included for quick review.
- Concise guide to use of crowns in paediatric dentistry
- Covers different types of crowns, their special features, indications, price and availability
- Discusses both conventional and newer crowns
- Includes flow charts and tables for quick review
Table of Contents
2. General Considerations
3. Diferent Crowns Used in Pediatric Dentistry
4. Restoration of Destructed Primary Teth with Post and Core
5. Management of Complications
6. Tables and Charts
Professor, Department of Pedodontics, Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India