Luc GT Morris MD MSc and Jatin P Shah MD
PhD (Hon) FACS FRCS (Hon) FDSRCS (Hon) FRACS (Hon)
Both at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA
This book is a concise guide to developments in head and neck surgery, with a focus on advanced technical aspects, variations and refinements.
Beginning with an introduction to basic surgical principles, the following chapters each discuss a different anatomical region of the head and neck, emphasising operative techniques and their outcomes.
Each procedure is presented in a step by step format and refinements are compared with conventional surgical techniques, supplemented by clearly labelled illustrations.
Written by highly experienced specialists from Memorial- Sloan Cancer Centre, New York, this practical guide includes numerous full colour intraoperative photographs and line drawings, making it a valuable resource for both practising ENT surgeons and trainees.
- Practical guide presenting developments in head and neck surgery
- Focus on technical aspects, variations and refinements
- Highly experienced, New York based author team
- Includes more than 100 full colour photographs and illustrations
Table of Contents
1. Basic Surgical Principles
2. Surgery of the Scalp and the Skin of the Face and Neck
3. Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Orbit
4. Skull Base Surgery
5. Oral Cavity
6. Larynx, Hypopharynx and Trachea
7. The Neck
8. Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
9. Salivary Glands
10. Other Tumors
11. Transoral Surgery and Endoscopic Techniques