Professor and Head, Department of Radiology and Imaging, School of Medical Sciences and Research, Sharda Hospital, Sharda University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
This second edition is a practical guide presenting trainees and practising
clinicians with the most recent developments in differential diagnosis in radiology.
Divided into nine sections, it covers radiological findings for numerous disorders
in different body systems including chest, breast,
cardiovascular system, head, neck and spine, and urogenital system.
Each topic is presented in an easy to follow, bulleted format, followed by a flow chart and/or table summarising the radiological findings and subsequent diagnosis.
The new edition covers many new diseases and includes more than 300 photographs, diagrams, tables and flow charts.
- Second edition presenting latest developments in differential diagnosis in radiology
- Covers numerous disorders in nine body systems
- Each topic summarised with table and/or flow chart
- Previous edition published in 2005
Table of Contents
2. Breast—Mammographic Differential Diagnosis
3. Cardiovascular System
4. Soft Tissue Lesions
5. Abdomen, Gastrointestinal Tract and Hepatobiliary System
6. Skeletal System and Joints
7. Urogenital System
8. Head, Neck and Spine
9. Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sumeet Bhargava DNB (Radiodiagnosis) MNAMS FICRI FCGP FIMSA
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiodiagnosis and Imaging, Subharti Medical College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Satish K Bhargava MD (Radiodiagnosis) MD (Radiotherapy) DMRD FICRI FIAMS FCCP FUSI FIMSA FAMS