This book is a quick reference guide to chest X-Ray interpretation.
Beginning with an introduction to basic chest radiology the following section
describes ‘normal’ chest XRay. The next chapters cover more than
100 lung and heart disorders, each beginning with a clinical description,
followed by an image of the symptoms in a chest radiograph which is accompanied by a corresponding line diagram to help illustrate the salient features.
This practical manual is a useful reference for both postgraduates and clinicians. More than 225 radiological images, diagrams and tables enhance learning.
- Quick reference guide to chest X-Ray interpretation
- Explains basic radiology and ‘normal’ chest X-Ray
- Covers more than 100 lung and heart disorders
- Each topic illustrated by radiographic image and corresponding line diagram
Table of Contents
2. Normal Chest X-Ray
3. Lung Opacity and Lung Lucency
4. Diseases of the Heart
5. Miscellaneous Lesions
G Balachandran MD DNB DMRD
Associate Professor in Radiology, Sri Manakula Vinayakar Medical College and Hospital, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, India