This book is a practical reference for trainees based on the author’s own experience of challenging and rare cases in urology.
Divided into fifteen chapters, each section presents cases relating to a specific area in the urological system, including the adrenal gland, kidney tumours, urinary bladder diseases, prostatic disorders and much more. A complete chapter is dedicated to female urology.
Presented in an easy to follow format, this useful guide is highly illustrated with nearly 700 clinical photographs and diagrams to enhance learning.
- Practical guide to challenging and rare cases in urology for trainees
- Based on author’s own experience
- Covers numerous urological disorders
- Includes chapter on female urology
Table of Contents
1. Congenital Anomalies of Kidney and Ureter
2. Congenital Anomalies of Lower Urinary Tract
3. Adrenal Gland
4. Kidney Tumors
5. Upper Tract Urothelial Tumor
7. Genitourinary Tuberculosis
8. Neurovesical Dysfunction
9. Urinary Bladder Diseases
10. Prostatic Diseases
11. Urethral Diseases
12. Testicular Tumors
13. Penile Diseases
14. Female Urology
NP Gupta MBBS MS MCh (Urology)
Chairman, Academic and Research Urology, Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana, India