Chest radiology is the most commonly-used investigation method for pulmonary diseases. Accurate interpretation by radiologists is essential, in order to diagnose and manage disorders effectively.
This atlas is a concise guide to chest radiology for residents and clinicians. Beginning with an introduction to anatomy, the book presents state of the art chest X-Ray, CT, MRI and PET scan images for numerous medical conditions.
The book offers a clear understanding of how to recognise and interpret basic radiological signs, pathologies and patterns for differential diagnosis.
A photo CD ROM is included to enhance the numerous well-illustrated X-Rays, CT and MRI scans in the atlas, making it an invaluable, hands-on reference for the evaluation of chest images.
· Concise guide to chest radiology for residents and clinicians
· Presents numerous chest X-Rays, CT, MRI and PET scan images for chest diseases and disorders
· Offers clear understanding of radiological signs, pathologies and patterns to assist differential diagnosis
· Includes photo CD ROM
Table of Contents
2. Chest Wall
5. Infections and Diffuse Lesions
6. Diseases of the Airway
11. Pediatric Chest
12. Diverse Conditions
13. Positron Emission Tomography-Computed
14. Miscellaneous Cluster
Hariqbal Singh MD DMRD
Professor and Head, Department of Radiology, Shrimati Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India