Handbook of Dermatology is a concise guide to common skin conditions for undergraduate students and trainees.
The second edition has been thoroughly revised to provide the most up to date information and follows an easy to read format, discussing the etiology, manifestation stages, diagnosis and treatment of numerous dermatological disorders.
This quick reference guide includes a section on the histopathology of key blistering autoimmune diseases that affect the skin such as warts and psoriasis, and a comprehensive glossary of clinical and histopathological terms.
· Concise guide to common skin conditions for undergraduate students
· Easy to read format
· Includes histopathology of key skin blistering conditions
· Comprehensive glossary of clinical and histopathological terms
· Features more than 100 full colour clinical photographs and illustrations
· Previous edition published in 1995