Clinical Progress in Obstetrics and Gynecology brings clinicians and postgraduates fully up to date with the latest developments and research in the field. Each topic is presented in a step by step, easy to read manner, with a detailed overview of the condition, diagnosis and treatment options. Each chapter includes a comprehensive reference section.
In addition to discussion on conditions encountered in day to day practice, the book also covers offbeat topics including domestic violence against women, third party reproduction, surgical mesh in urogynaecology and tuberculosis in pregnancy.
With contributions from recognized specialists in the UK, USA, Australia and India, this useful resource includes numerous photographs, tables and illustrations to enhance learning.
· Easy to read resource bringing clinicians and postgraduates up to
date with latest developments in obstetrics and gynaecology
· Chapters presented in step by step manner
· Covers day to day conditions and offbeat topics
· International author and editor team
· Includes nearly 80 photographs, tables and illustrations