Part of the Recent Advances in Ophthalmology series, this comprehensive manual provides up to date reviews of the most recent advances and developments in the rapidly changing field of ophthalmology, with emphasis on diseases of the retina.
The eleventh volume of this series presents 21 chapters to provide a basic understanding of new developments in the management of diseases and disorders in all parts of the eye.
Three detailed editorials are included on Role of Technology in the Diagnosis of Glaucoma, Macular Hole and Artificial Retinal Implants.
This fully revised new volume features nearly 350 full colour clinical photographs, illustrations and tables.
· Eleventh volume of Recent Advances in Ophthalmology
· Emphasis on common and rare diseases of the retina
· Includes three valuable editorials
· Nearly 350 full colour clinical photographs, illustrations and tables
· Volume 10 published in 2011