The second edition of Manual of Ophthalmic Diagnosis has been fully updated to provide the latest knowledge and understanding of ocular disorders.
Beginning with an introduction to differential diagnosis of ocular symptoms and signs, the following chapters describe diagnosis of numerous disorders within in each part of the eye.
Each disorder is explained in a step by step format, describing the causes, clinical characteristics, investigation, differential diagnosis and treatment.
This new edition includes suggestions for further reading and nearly 350 full colour clinical photographs and illustrations to enhance learning.
· Fully updated, new edition providing latest developments in ophthalmic
· Describes numerous disorders in each part of the eye
· Extensive further reading section
· Includes nearly 350 full colour clinical photographs and illustrations
· Previous edition published in 2005