This textbook is a practical guide to paediatric radiology for clinicians.
Divided into seven sections, the book presents radiographic images with explanations, helping clinicians recognise, interpret and diagnose disorders in different body systems, including respiratory, cardiovascular, bone and metabolic, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and neonatal.
The final section presents 53 case scenarios, each with images and bullet point explanations.
Each case is set out in a concise, easy to read format, allowing quick, differential diagnosis.
520 radiographic images and illustrations are included to enhance learning.
- Practical guide to paediatric radiology
- Radiographic images with explanations cover disorders in all body systems
- Includes 53 case scenarios
- 520 images and illustrations
TM Ananda Kesavan
Associate Professor of Paediatrics, Government Medical College, Thrissur, Kerala, India
Table of Contents
1. Respiratory System
2. Cardiovascular System
3. Bone and Metabolic Diseases
4. Gastrointestinal System
5. Genitourinary System
7. Interesting Case Scenarios