This textbook is a comprehensive guide to clinical and surgical orthodontics for dental students.
Beginning with an introduction to the history and scope of orthodontics, the following chapters describe growth and development, and different circumstances that may require orthodontic treatment.
Diagnosis and treatment planning are discussed in depth, as are the latest materials and appliances, and the mechanics of how these appliances move teeth.
Written in clear, easy to understand language, this invaluable resource is highly illustrated with more than 360 clinical photographs, diagrams, tables and flowcharts.
- Comprehensive guide to orthodontics for dental students
- In depth coverage of diagnosis, treatment planning, materials, appliances and mechanics
- Presented in clear, easy to understand format Includes more than 360 photographs, diagrams, tables and flowcharts
Aravind Sivaraj BDS MDS
Professor and Head, Department of Orthodontics, Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh, India
Table of Contents
2. Growth and Development
3. Occlusion and Malocclusion
5. Orthodontic Diagnosis
6. Orthodontic Treatment Planning
8. Preventive and Interceptive Orthodontics
9. Orthodontic Appliances
10. Dentofacial Orthopedics
11. Retention and Relapse
12. Surgical Orthodontics
13. Multidisciplinary Orthodontics
14. Community Orthodontics
15. Materials Used in Orthodontics