With the current rapid development of ophthalmic sciences, it is difficult
for ophthalmologists to remain fully up to date with all areas of clinical specialty.
The second edition of this atlas describes the latest advances in clinical ophthalmology. Each chapter deals with a separate part of the eye, discussing different diseases and disorders that may be encountered by ophthalmologists.
Each condition is accompanied by concise descriptions of major and minor signs, as well as detailed photographs illustrating the disease.
This comprehensive new edition features 3750 full colour images and illustrations,
including more than 600 additional photographs. Images from the first edition
have been replaced with better quality photographs taken with the Haag-Streit
BX-900 Photo-Slit Lamp and the Zeiss FF 450
Plus Fundus camera.
- Comprehensive, new edition bringing ophthalmologists up to date with the latest developments in clinical ophthalmology
- Each chapter deals with separate part of the eye
- Features 3750 full colour images and illustrations
- Includes more than 600 additional photographs
- Original images replaced with high quality new versions
- Previous edition published in 2006
Table of Contents
1. Diseases of the Eyelids
2. Diseases of the Conjunctiva
3. Diseases of the Cornea
4. Diseases of the Sclera
5. Abnormalities in Anterior Chamber
6. Diseases of the Uvea
7. Pupil and its Abnormalities
8. Diseases of the Lens
10. Diseases of the Vitreous
11. Diseases of the Optic Nerve
12. Diseases of the Retina
13. Diseases of the Lacrimal Apparatus
14. Diseases of the Orbit
15. Ocular Motility Disturbances and Squint
16. Ocular Injuries
Samar K Basak MD DNB FRCS, Disha Eye Hospitals and Research Centre, Barrackpore, West Bengal, India