This book presents a review of the human heart, discussing how it functions, cardiac disorders and treatment; integrating physiology, pathology and pharmacology.
Written in a simple and concise way, trainees are presented with different heart disorders, with step by step descriptions of their diagnosis and characteristics. Appropriate treatment is identified with explanations. A separate chapter is dedicated to artificial cardiac pacemakers.
With contributions from specialists across Europe and the USA, this useful reference includes 65 images and illustrations to enhance learning.
· Concise review of functions, disorders and treatment of the heart
· Step by step presentation of diagnosis, characteristics and treatment of different cardiac disorders
· Integrates physiology, pathology and pharmacology
· Simple and easy to understand language
· Contributions from specialists in Europe and the USA
Mahira Parveen MPhil PhD
Professor, Department of Zoology, Government PG College, Bina, Madhya Pradesh, India