This new edition is a comprehensive guide to clinical medicine correlating clinical findings with pathological processes. Divided into two parts, the first section examines internal medicine and each of the systems in the human body. The second section discusses functions and processes of these systems.
Each chapter describes the investigation and examination of common disorders in each of the body systems. Nearly 700 full colour images and illustrations are included to enhance learning.
· Comprehensive guide to clinical medicine
· Fully revised, new edition correlates clinical findings with pathological processes
· Discusses functions, processes and common disorders in each system of the body
· Nearly 700 full colour images and illustrations
· Previous edition published in 2008
KV Krishna Das BSc FRCP(E) FAMS DTM and H(Edin)
Consultant Physician and Haematologist, Retired Director and Professor of Medicine, Medical College, Trivandrum, Kerala, India