The second edition of Tips & Tricks in Bedside Cardiology presents 54 clinical cases that physicians may encounter in daily practice.
Each case is presented in a step by step format beginning with a brief description of the complaint, history taking, and physical examination, followed by in depth discussion on diagnosis. Each case concludes with a box of key clinical points.
This fully revised new edition features numerous high quality ECG strips, X-ray films and ECHO images, as well as detailed illustrations. A photo CD ROM is also included.
· New edition presenting 54 clinical cardiology cases
· Step by step format for each case
· Key clinical points summarised in each chapter
· Features numerous ECG strips, X-ray films, ECHO images and detailed illustrations
· Includes photo CD ROM
· Previous edition published in 2010