This two volume set is a comprehensive guide to surgical techniques in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
Beginning with otology and lateral skull-base surgery, the following sections discuss rhinology and anterior skull-base surgery, maxillofacial, plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, laryngology including airway and head and neck surgery including oncology. Each chapter describes a different surgical procedure for the relevant region of the head and neck.
Highly illustrated with more than 2700 colour images, this atlas includes a DVD demonstrating surgical procedures.
- Comprehensive, two volume set describing surgical techniques in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery
- Features more than 2700 colour images and illustrations
- Includes DVD demonstrating surgical procedures
* Otology and Lateral Skull-Base Surgery
* Rhinology and Anterior Skull-Base Surgery
* Maxillo-Facial, Facial Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
* Laryngology Including the Airway
* Head & Neck Surgery Including Oncology
1. Surgical techniques in open rhinoplasty procedures
2. Surgical management of oroantral fistulae
3. The endoscopic surgical approaches to the clivus
4. Jugular Glomus-Literature review and surgical technique
5. Endonasal endoscopic repair of Choanal atresia
6. The surgical management of cholesteatoma
7. Anterior glottis web management
8. Endonasal endoscopic marsupialization of nasolabial cyst, Orbital decompression
9. Total decompression of the facial nerve-Superior prelabyrinthine cell tracts approach
11. SMAS Rhytidectomy: preoperative evaluation, surgical techniques and pitfalls
Bachi T Hathiram MD, Professor and Head
Vicky S Khattar MD. Assistant Professor
Both at Department of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery, Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India