This new edition has been completely revised to include all the latest knowledge and developments in Computed Tomography (CT).
With nearly 400 images and illustrations, this comprehensive manual covers numerous diseases and conditions in every organ of the body that can be diagnosed using CT, including the brain, spinal cord, neck, abdomen and musculoskeletal system.
The second edition has a large number of new illustrations, and tables are used to present causes and relevant features clearly to help understanding.
- Fully updated guide to latest developments and knowledge on computed tomography
- Covers numerous diseases and conditions in different parts of the body
- Includes many new illustrations and uses tables to present features clearly
- Previous edition published in 2006
Table of Contents
- Spinal Cord
- Ear and Temporal Bone
- Orbital Lesions
- Nasal or Para-nasal Sinus Lesions
- Musculoskeletal System
Satish K Bhargava MBBS MD (Radiodiagnosis) MD (Radiotherapy) DMRD FICRI FIAMS FCCP FUSI FIMSA FAMS Professor and Head, Department of Radiology and Imaging, School of Medical Sciences and Research, Sharda Hospital, Sharda University, Greater Noida, India
Sumeet Bhargava MBBS DNB (Radiodiagnosis) FCGP FICRI FIAMS MNAMS Department of Radiology and Imaging, University College of Medical Sciences (University of Delhi) and GTB Hospital, Delhi, India