This video atlas consists of two DVDs providing step by step instruction on eleven learning modules for clinical skills in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Videos cover the most common clinical presentations and cover topics such as menstrual cycle, menopause, pelvic floor abnormalities and pregnancy loss and complications.
Each learning module contains audio visual lectures and videos of interviewing skills illustrate how to perform a focused history and physical examination and write up the findings.
The video atlas includes printable flashcards on clinical decision making and therapeutic options, with organised diagnostic and management algorithms to assist learning of important symptoms, laboratory tests, imaging findings and treatment regimes.
- DVDs providing step by step instruction on common obstetrics and gynaecological clinical presentations
- Modules contain audio lectures and videos on patient interviewing skills
- Includes printable flashcards on clinical decision making and therapeutic options with organised diagnostic and management algorithms
- Contributions from recognised specialists in the USA and Europe
Table of Contents
- Abnormal Menstrual Cycle
- Pelvic Floor Abnormalities
- Abnormal Genital Tract Bleeding
- Screening and Prevention
- Vaginal Discharge, STD and PID
- Pelvic Masses and Pelvic Pain
- Normal Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Loss and Pregnancy Complications
Sanja Kupesic MD PhD Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paul L Foster School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Centre, El Paso, Texas, USA