This manual is a complete guide to medical laboratory techniques used in medical microbiology, haematology, clinical biochemistry, histopathology, human genetics and molecular biology.
With the help of detailed images and illustrations, the authors discuss common tests such as blood glucose estimation and simple microscopy, as well as more sophisticated tests such as high performance liquid chromatography.
For each test, the principles, methods, results, norms and interpretations are described.
- Complete guide to medical laboratory techniques
- Covers both common and advanced tests
- Principles, methods, results, norms and interpretations discussed for each test
- Includes illustrations and images to assist learning
Table of Contents
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Collection of Test Sample
- Hematology and Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Pathology
- Microbiology & Serology
- Staining Techniques
- Culture Methods
- Ophthalmic Histopathology