This book provides up to date reviews on disease management, techniques and procedures, and technology. Beginning with an introduction, the following chapters examine different conditions that may cause or contribute to recurrent miscarriage, such as obesity, endometritis and genetic causes; and then discuss the role of IVF and pre-implantation genetic screening. With contributions from international specialists in the UK, USA and India, this book includes numerous images and illustrations to enhance learning.
Table of Contents
- Editorial. Recurrent Miscarriage
- Chapter 1. Recurrent Miscarriage: Should the Definition be revised?
- Chapter 2. Antiphospholipid Syndrome and recurrent Miscarriage
Shalini Rajaram, Bindiya Gupta
- Chapter 3. Thrombophilias in recurrent Miscarriage: Screening and Management
- Chapter 4. incidence of hyperhomocysteinemia in recurrent Miscarriage
Mala Arora, Ritu Jain, Sonal Grover
- Chapter 5. obesity and Miscarriage
Shilpi Pandey, Siladitya Bhattacharya
- Chapter 6. The role of Minimally invasive Surgery in the Setting of recurrent Miscarriage
Corey A Wagner, Richard J Gimpelson, David Levine, Vijaya Kumari
- Chapter 7. Pregnancy Loss and Bacterial Vaginosis
Ramesh Kuppusamy, Dilip Visvanathan, Tony Hollingworth
- Chapter 8. Endometritis and recurrent Miscarriage
- Chapter 9. genetic causes of recurrent Miscarriage
Neerja Gupta, Madhulika Kabra
- Chapter 10.The role of In Vitro Fertilization in the Setting of recurrent Miscarriage
Sonali Jain, Peter M Ahlering, Vijaya Kumari
- Chapter 11. Preimplantation genetic Screening and recurrent Miscarriage
- Chapter 12. Preimplantation genetic Screening – Time to re-evaluate?
Sami Almusawa, Stuart A Lavery