This atlas and text is a practical guide to otolaryngology for medical trainees.
Divided into seven sections, each part is dedicated to a different area in the head and neck – nose, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, ear and neck, with a final section on endoscopy.
Each chapter begins with the anatomy, physiology and pathology of the region, followed by detailed discussion on the investigation, diagnosis and treatment of associated diseases and disorders.
The interactive DVD ROM includes four Powerpoint presentations, as well as videos of surgical procedures.
400 full colour images and illustrations enhance learning.
· Practical guide to ENT and head and neck diseases for trainees
· Detailed discussion on each region of the head and neck, and associated diseases
· Interactive DVD includes Powerpoint presentations and surgical videos
· Includes 400 full colour photographs and illustrations
Table of Contents
2. Paranasal Sinuses
1. Pathology and Radiology Slides
2. Clinical Atlas of ENT
4. Septorhinoplasty Manual
2. Extended Cortical Mastoidectomy with Tympanoplasty
PS Saharia MS (ENT) FIAMS FIMSA
Senior Consultant, Department of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery, Max Hospitals; Consultant Emeritus, Jaipur Golden Hospital; Consultant, Nasika An ENT Clinic, New Delhi, India
Deepti Sinha DNB (Otorhinolaryngology) ISO Fellow
Consultant, Department of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery, Max Hospitals; Consultant, Adarsh ENT Clinic, New Delhi, India