This handbook is a practical, quick reference guide to clinical otolaryngology, for trainees.
Beginning with an introduction to general topics within ENT, each of the following sections is dedicated to the ear, the nose and the throat, describing current diagnostic and management techniques for disorders of each of those anatomical regions.
The final chapters examine instruments and surgeries used for treatment and basic radiology concepts for clinical examination.
Presented in an easy to read format, the text includes practical tips, model case sheets and frequently asked questions to enhance learning.
- Practical guide to clinical ENT for trainees
- Covers diagnosis and management of numerous disorders
- Separate chapters on instruments and surgeries, and basic radiology
- Includes practical tips, model case sheets, frequently asked questions, figures and illustrations
D Balakrishnan BSc MBBS MS DLO PhD
Dean of Medical Research, SRM Medical College, SRM University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Table of Contents
1. General Introductory Topics
6. Instruments and Surgeries
7. Basic Radiology in ENT