The monographs are supplements to Hirschberg's history, written by different
authors but also translations of important monographs on ophthalmic history
and on optics.
This series produces about two volumes per year and was created 1995.
20. The Zeiss Corneo-Scleral Shells in German-Speaking Europe (1920-1944)
21. The Alternatives to Zeiss Contact Shells in German-Speaking Europe
22. Glass Corneo-Scleral Shells in the United States of America (1928-1940)
23. The Glass Corneo-Scleral Shells in other Countries throughout the World (1920-1942)
24. The First Corneo-Scleral Shells made from Synthetic Thermoplastic Materials
25. Corneo-Scleral Shells made from PMMA in the United States of America (1940-1950)
26. Corneo-Scleral Shells made from PMMA throughout the World (1940-1950) Except the USA
27. The Pmma Corneal Contact Lenses
28. Therapeutic and diagnostic Applications of Contact Shells and Contact Lenses
29. 50 Years of Advances in Fitting Procedures for Contact Lenses - An Overview
Index of Personal Names