1. At the Beginning....
2. Are Children Difficult Dental Patients?
3. Fundamentals of Child Management in Dentistry
4. Assessment of Child Behavior in the Dental Clinic
5. Techniques of Behavior Modification Revisited
6. First Dental Visit of a Child
7. Should Parents Remain with Children During their Dental Treatment?
8. Designing a Dental Clinic for Children
9. “Needle Phobia”—No More!
10. Pain Management in Pediatric Dentistry
11. Management of Children with Extremely Disruptive Child Behavior in Dental Clinic
12. How to Take Good Intra-oral Radiographs in Children
13. Dental Management of Children with Hypersensitive Gagging Reflex
14. Need for the Pharmacological Management
15. Child Management Considerations for Children with Special Care Needs
16. Follow-up Visits of Previously Treated Children
17. Child Management from Practice Management Perspective
Appendix: Case study: Treatment and Behavior Details of a Three and a Half Year-old Boy on Completion of Multi-visit Full Mouth Rehabilitation Program for Severe Early Childhood Caries