- This book covers all the major aspects of practical ophthalmic examinations along with clinical optics and optometry
- Provides a comprehensive knowledge on basic anatomy and physiology of the normal human eye and its optical principles guide on the different types of refractive errors/defects and their correction in a most lucid and methodical manner
- It succinctly elaborates on the fundamentals of optics and refraction of the eye in an innovative fashion
- It emphasizes on the utility of various optical lenses, frames, measurements and contact lenses
- This book will assist and guide to make quick, accurate and clinically appropriate decisions.