This text presents the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Dentin/Pulp Complex, which was held in Chiba, Japan, in 2001. Approximately 160 researchers and clinicians from all over the world participated in the meeting.
Topics explored in the text include:
• Molecular and genetic aspects of tooth development
• The role of peripheral nerves in the regulation of the function of pulp and dentin
• Immunobiology of pulpal/periapical disease
• Bioengineering for dentin regeneration
• Resin hybridization in the dentin/pulp complex